top of page

Fitness Group

Public·10 members

Download Love Your Voice Song and Ringtone - Impress Your Crush with This Song

How to Download Love Your Voice Song by JONY

If you are looking for a romantic and catchy song to listen to, you might want to check out Love Your Voice by JONY. This song has been a viral hit on social media and streaming platforms, and many people are wondering how to download it for free. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this song, why you should download it, and how to do it easily and legally.

download love your voice song

What is Love Your Voice Song?

Love Your Voice is a song by JONY, a Russian singer and songwriter who rose to fame in 2019. The song was released in 2018 as part of his debut album Love Your Voice, which also includes other popular songs like Alleya and Empty Room. The song is sung in both English and Russian, and it has a smooth and melodic tune that expresses the love and admiration for someone's voice.

The origin and popularity of the song

The song was written by JONY himself, along with his producer Andrey Cherny. According to JONY, the inspiration for the song came from his girlfriend, who has a beautiful voice that he loves. He wanted to write a song that would capture his feelings for her and make her happy. He also said that he chose to sing in both languages because he wanted to reach a wider audience and share his music with more people.

The song became a viral sensation after it was featured in several TikTok videos, where users lip-synced or danced to it. The song also gained popularity on other platforms like YouTube, Spotify, and Apple Music, where it has millions of views, streams, and downloads. The song has also been praised by critics and fans for its catchy chorus, soothing vocals, and romantic lyrics.

The meaning and lyrics of the song

The song is about expressing one's love for someone's voice, which is seen as a unique and attractive feature. The singer says that he loves his baby's voice, and that it saves him from the storm outside. He also says that he loves his lady, and that he wants to touch her gently and look into her eyes. The song also uses some metaphors and imagery, such as comparing the lover's eyes to a world like Narnia, or saying that they are in fire.

The lyrics of the song are simple but effective, as they convey the emotions and feelings of the singer. Here are some of the lyrics of the song:

My baby I love My baby I love your voice Oh my baby I love Oh my le ee lady Baby I love Oh my baby I love your voice Oh my baby I love Oh my le ee lady Without you I'm cold, I go to you without a reason Touch me accidentally tell me what sets us apart Everything is on fire, your eyes are a whole world like Narnia I'll disappear in them until dark, you look at me slowly Storm, storm outside the window will not enter our house Storm, storm outside the window, but I hear your voice Your most gentle voice will save me

Why You Should Download Love Your Voice Song

If you are still not convinced that you should download Love Your Voice song by JONY, here are some reasons why you should do it:

download love your voice song mp3

download love your voice song lyrics

download love your voice song by justin bieber

download love your voice song ringtone

download love your voice song video

download love your voice song free

download love your voice song from youtube

download love your voice song instrumental

download love your voice song karaoke

download love your voice song remix

download love your voice song cover

download love your voice song acoustic